Complaints about Artfolio
Running a service like Artfolio is a constant learning experience. If you think you can help us to improve please get in touch at and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Complaints about Artfolio customers
The content of the websites and the services offered by our customers using the Artfolio software are not under our direct control. However, we will help as much as we can.
- If our customer (the seller) has either missold a piece of work, failed to deliver, or provided poor service of any kind that has given you cause for concern:
- direct your initial communications to the seller.
- if you fail to get a satisfactory resolution from your seller you should file a dispute with PayPal or, if you bought the artwork using a credit card, speak to your credit card provider about refunding your purchase.
- if you still have no satisfactory result, you may then contact us on and we will do our best to assist. Although there may not be much artfolio can do, if we receive regular complaints about any of our customers their accounts may be suspended.
- If you have been genuinely offended by the content you have found on one of our customer's websites (because it may be racist, sexist, pornographic, or otherwise offensive) please contact us directly on and we will investigate. All of our customers have agreed to abide by the principles of common decency and any infringement on this will be taken seriously. Do please be mindful, however, that our customers are artists and, in expressing their creativity, their work may be in conflict with your taste without necessarily being considered "offensive".